Updates ( If you know anyone who does not use or have access to the website, please be a good neighbor and share this information.)
Candidates for 2021 BOARD
1) Sherry Page
THOSE INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR THE 2021 BOARD, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME TO email@example.com. ASAP HOMEOWNERS AS NAMES COME IN, THEY WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE FOR YOU TO PUT ON YOUR BALLOT. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE COMING SOON.
1. The Board does not and will not use NEXTDOOR to answer any questions or respond to any conversations. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org. Realize we cannot respond immediately.
2. Hickory Pond mediation work is not finished and it will function according to the engineer's specifications upon completion.
3. Other detention and retention ponds require some degree of mediation; we are not engineers and we consult with GMC engineering to develop a plan and possible timeline to work on those areas. We plan so our budget is not adversely affected as well. Not everything can be done in a year.
4. Invoices for the 2021 dues will be mailed by December 1 as well as other information including 2020 budget (Proposed vs. actual spending) and a projected budget for 2021. ) As soon as we have it complete, we will also add necessary information to the website.
5. The Board has to follow guidelines for any gatherings due to Covid 19. Other POA's with fewer homeowners may be able to meet because their numbers are lower; with 279 homeowners we have to be sure we can accomodate everyone. We are not able to say how many we think may show.
6. Board members are homeowners like you; we try to do our best.
7. We need volunteers to be on the 2021 Board. PLEASE think about being on the Board. You can send your name into email@example.com.